Earn 20% from sales generated through your affiliate links!
Earn some extra cash by referring clients to SKPR Consulting. Keep referring and earning more with our ever growing number of products and services.
Start making money!
Join our affiliate program and start earning today!
How It Works
1. You need to have an account with us to participate in the program. Contact Us! to join the affiliate program
2. Login to your account
3. Go to Affiliates
4. Click on Activate Affiliate Account
5. Start referring clients to us by sharing your referral link
1. Unique Referral Link
2. Number of Visitors Referred
3. Number of SignUps Stats
4. Conversion Rate
5. Referral Details
6. Commission Status
7. Commission Withdrawn
- SKPR Consulting Affiliate Program is meant strictly for individuals/companies who refer new customers to SKPR Consulting using approved marketing methods. Affiliates who abuse the affiliate program by purchasing products for themselves will not be eligible for earning commissions on such sales.
- Affiliates are paid a one-time commission for referring & not on renewals.
- Affiliate accounts must be active at the time of the referral. We cannot credit your affiliate account with past sales.
- All affiliate fees are locked days after the end of the month in which the sale occurred.
- SKPR Consulting agrees to track the customers referred to SKPR Consulting via the link provided to you for that purpose. SKPR Consulting utilizes cookies to maintain tracking information for up to 90 days. SKPR Consulting will pay you a commission for each such referral made in compliance with this agreement pursuant to the commission schedule and the terms set forth in this affiliate agreement.
- The offline payments / Third Party Transfer or any method that moves the affiliate to third party site for payment are not traceable and affiliates will not get commission on the untraceable orders.
- In case you or your customer has made the online payment and the system didn’t track then you need to inform us within 2 days. The case will be investigated in order to check the relevancy of that sale.
- Affiliates must generate a balance of 50 dollars or more before their account is eligible for payment.
- Affiliates must submit ID proof along with address proof in order to receive commissions.
- Affiliates can choose to receive commission payments via PayPal or Cheque.
- Affiliates are responsible for ensuring that all payee information is up to date in the affiliate system. We are not responsible for lost/stolen payments.
- Affiliates are responsible for making sure they are able to accept payments. Please ensure that your bank or PayPal account can accept payments from Australian based companies.
- Affiliates are responsible for any and all fees, taxes, exchange rates, surcharges and other expenses incurred in order to receive their commissions. Please check with your local banking institution or PayPal to find out if any of these apply for your account.
- Affiliates are eligible for commission on a particular service/product for one time only. If any affiliate cancels his/her previous account & sign up for a new service/product for same domain then he/she will not be eligible for the commission for new service/product signup done for that domain.
- If a coupon/promo/discount is applied during purchase, the commission calculated would be reduced in proportion to the discount earned.
- Affiliates will not be eligible for affiliate commissions if they have already been given discounted pricing by the sales team
- Referrals that are found to be fraudulent (false information, fake/stolen credit cards etc.) will be reversed regardless of the amount of time that has passed since the signup occurred.
- Referrals that issue a credit card charge back will be reversed.
- Referrals that cancel before you have met the 50 dollars payout minimum will be reversed.
- Affiliates MAY NOT offer cash back, rewards or incentives.
- Affiliates MAY NOT bid on trademark, trademark +, or misspelled keywords for the purpose of PPC on the search engines (Google, Yahoo etc.).
- Affiliates MAY use the approved banners and ad text code
- Affiliates are responsible for ensuring that their tracking code is working properly before sending traffic to our website. Any modification to the links is the sole responsibility of the affiliate – commissions will not be paid for tracking errors caused by editing, masking or tampering with your links.
- Afiliates MAY NOT use cookie stuffing techniques that set the tracking cookie without the user actually clicking on the referral link (for example a 1×1 pixel iframe).
- The use of redirected pages and links to send a user to our site is prohibited. Example: you may not have a PPC link on a search engine that redirects the user to our site.
- Domain forwarding is prohibited – you may not purchase a domain and set it to forward directly to our site using your affiliate link. Affiliates MAY NOT copy our website or portions of it and display them on their own site or subdomain.
- Affiliate accounts may be deactivated at any time without warning or notice. Your account WILL BE DEACTIVATED and commissions set to zero dollars for failure to comply with the Affiliate Terms and Advertising Compliance contained herein.
- Any false or misleading advertising or suspected fraudulent activity associated with your affiliate account will result in immediate deactivation.
- Affiliate accounts generating a large number of fraudulent accounts will be deactivated.
- If you would like to discontinue your affiliate status, simply remove your affiliate links and no longer promote them. For accounting purposes your account and personal information will not be removed from our system.
BY REGISTERING AS AN AFFILIATE YOU ARE AGREEING TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MUST DISCONTINUE THE REGISTRATION PROCESS, DISCONTINUE YOUR USE OF THE AFFILIATE PROGRAM, OR DEACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT IF YOU ARE ALREADY A MEMBER
Changes to the Terms and Conditions apply to you. SKPR Consulting may change the Terms and Conditions, in whole or in part, at any time at it’s sole discretion. Posting of such changed Terms and Conditions on the site shall constitute notice of such changes to you, although SKPR Consulting may choose additional types of notice. SKPR Consulting will use reasonable efforts to provide you with 7 days advance notice of changes that materially and adversely impact your use of the Affiliate Program. Your continued use of the Affiliate Program following notice constitutes your acceptance of all changes. If you do not agree to any such changes, your sole and exclusive remedy is to deactivate your account as described above.